Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Hmm... Effort Guys..

Please tell me that he is referring to Hemsky in this video..
AGGHH!!!
I'm so mad that they re-signed Ales Hemsky!
Does Tambellini not see what everyone else can? 
More specifically, a 1080p view of a millionaire with no effort! 


Start skating!! You're not producing, you're not even THAT good! 
You are over rated, you have horrible attitude, you NEVER shoot the puck!! 
("Pass first player..." that's a bunch of B.S.)
You shouldn't be on the team next year.
Effff.


Sorry Oil Country, I don't like Hemsky..
Pondwarrior.



1 comment:

  1. Christofer AtchisonMarch 13, 2012 at 9:20 AM

    I am a Hemsky fan, and feel that he adds decent depth to our top 6.

    Since his signing, we have seen his effort level increase dramatically (although this very well might be from playing with actual top 6 forwards.) I challenge any of the leagues top forwards to play on a line with Horcoff and Eager and produce a 40 goal season.

    Do I like his contract? No. But thank yo Carolina re-signing Ruutu at the perfect time for a ridiculous amount of money, it made Hemsky more valuable.

    I say to give him time now. For years he has been plagued by comments making him our #1 scorer, something that he cant live up to. However now with 3 guys playing legitimately for the #1 spot, Hemsky can fit nicely into a strong role on an extremely talented second line.

    Just my .02

    ReplyDelete