Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Flow

The Season is almost over... :(
So let's take a quick look at some of the amazing flow we've seen throughout the 2011-2012 NHL season!
I think Karlsson has my vote on the best, I feel slightly guilty voting for him against 2 Oilers but he is a pure beauty in that pic. Sorry Jonesy, you'll always be first in my heart but Karlsson's got you beat on the grease factor.


Everyone comment and give me your votes, I challenge you to find some better flow sported by an even bigger beaut, or plug.


Also feel free to follow my twitter, I'll keep you updated on new posts and just talk gibberish.
@ThePondWarrior


#28 Edmonton Oilers Ryan Jones













#65 Ottawa Senators Erik Karlsson












#91 Tampa Bay Lightning Steven Stamkos











#19 Washington Capital Nicklas Backstrom









#94 Edmonton Oilers Ryan Smyth



2 comments:

  1. So happy you put Nicky on this, great flow.
    However, Stamkos needs to get a perm or something because he's got no volume!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ALEXANDER BURMISTROV >:)

    ReplyDelete