Friday, January 20, 2012

Introduction

Hello Everyone!
First of all, I would like to let you all know that I have NEVER! In the history of my short life played on a competitive hockey team. In fact I've only learned to start playing this most recent winter.
But that doesn't matter, it doesn't change my opinion or love of the sport.
I'm an Oiler's fan, I was born into being an Oiler's fan so I didn't have much of a choice on the matter, however I wouldn't want it any other way. You can expect to hear a lot about the Edmonton Oilers, goofing off at the ODR (for those who don't know it's the Out-Door Rink) and just anything that I find interesting at the time, hockey related of course. So feel free to post or comment on my blog and share it with other fellow Oilers and Hockey enthusiasts.
Most sincerely,
Pond Warrior

No comments:

Post a Comment